Monday, December 22, 2008

Cousins


Hunter has the best cousins ever! Here is a picture of his cousin Aaron. He is almost 2 years old and he is so great with Hunter. He likes to talk to him and play with him. He always points, smiles & tries to say Hunter's name every morning when I drop him off for the day. It's so cute! Hunter smiles & stares at Aaron any chance he gets. I know they will be best friends!














Here is our attempt to get a picture of all three kids.....obviously, not so good. Selah was not having it. The two boys were chillin' while Selah demanded off the floor :) Oh well, maybe next time we will get a good shot.









Selah & Hunter are five weeks apart. It is so great to have them so close in age. I am sure they will have a ton of fun as they get older. Selah is catching up to Hunter!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I can't belive how much Hunter has grown up. Thanks for posting more pictures, he is adorable! I am so glad that I got to see you in November. Thanks for coming. You are a wonderful friend! Love ya!